Thursday, November 17, 2011

Comparison Post!

Today's comparison post is China Glaze For Audrey and Color Club New Bohemian.

I say that these two are exact dupes, but everyone has their opinion! I'm just here to show you my swatches.  :)


This is 2 coats of For Audrey and 3 coats of New Bohemian.  There was a tad difference in the formula, For Audrey went on more opaque on the first coat, and was completely opaque in the second. New Bohemian had a sheer first coat, but the second gave great coverage and the third was amazing.

I was surprised to find that these two were so similar, because I have read on other blogs that they were a little different. It just makes me happy because my China Glaze is half empty! :P

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. great comparison! i wonder how Essence You Belong to me compares to CG For Audrey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing a similar color that I got from Urban Outfitters. It's really pretty! I will make sure to bring it home if you would like to compare it to these ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Caitlin! I absolutely love For Audrey, but I don't think many people out there dislike it! lol Thanks for the dupe!!
    I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog, I do reviews on products, nail swatches, eye tutorials, and other fun stuff. Here's the link to my blog, I promise I'm not a spammer! lol thanks! =)

    http://simplyautumnrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...