Friday, January 6, 2012

Rainbow Fish Nails- Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge

The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge this week was animal print.  well... I didn't want to do the normal cheetah or zeebra print.  So I decided on using my Red Angel Plates and the fish scale design on it.  This is what I came up with, and it is AWESOME!

Its a Rainbow Fish!



What I used:
Color Club - Cold Metal (from the foiled collection)
Essie - Shine of the Times
Finger Paints - Motley
Finger Paints - Sparkle Top Coat
Finger Paints - Twisted
(*then I added Seche Vite top coat to speed up the process and so I could stamp*)
Red Angel Stamp RA111 with Wet N Wild Black Creme stamped on.

This is what it looked like before the stamp.



And another pic of the Amazing fish scale design. :)


Hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed it as well! :)

XOX Caitlin


6 comments:

  1. This might be my favorite rainbow fish design! So cool!

    Check out my blog sometime: fancyphalanges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome!!! looks perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those nail looks like having dragon scales. Very cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing! will you do a youtube tutorial?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...