Sunday, February 5, 2012

Comparison: Black Tie and Stellare Notte

I said a while back that I would do a comparison of Sally Hansen Black Tie and Borghese Stellare Notte.  I picked up Stellare Notte at big lots a while back and noticed the pretty duo-chrome. Then Sally Hansen came up with a duo-chrome that looked kinda similar, and I didn't think I needed it, and I saw it.  So I picked it up to do this comparison for you guys. :)


Comparison:
The first two fingers are  2 coats on their own.
The last two fingers are one coat over Wet N Wild Black Creme.


Bottle Shots:


What do you think? do you have one? or both?

XOX Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Stellare Noire is one of my fave polishes of all time and I didn't know SH made a dupe! I think the SH version has more pink shimmers in it. They do look the same, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look pretty similar! I was able to grab Black Tie while hunting for it recently. Still haven't tried it but it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...