Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Mani

 Today's Mani is my attempt at Nail Foil. I purchased foil a while back, and while I like the way it looks when you first apply it, i hate how crinkly it gets with topcoat. :(

To create this mani I used 1 coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme as the base, followed by the foil glue, then the foil Roman Marble from dollarnailart.com, then 2 coats of topcoat, which still didn't even out the foil. This doesn't look terrible, but it would look better if it weren't crinkled.

I recently stumbled upon this site and I plan to try this if I can find it at hobby lobby.  It looks like it might be the answer.



XOX Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great. If I didn't know you were going for a smooth look, I'd have thought you did the crinkly texture on purpose; it's really pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...