Sunday, February 26, 2012

Zombie Nails

I have zombie nails for you today.  Zombie, you say?  Yes! I went to a Zombie Murder Mystery dinner last night, and of course we dressed up.  These were my zombie-fied nails. ;)

I just used wet n wild black creme, and then remover to remove most of it and make it look gross and disgusting. 



Just for fun here is a bonus picture of me and my roomies,  Lauren as Zombie Audrey Hepburn, Brittany as Zombie Daisy from the Great Gatsby, and me as Zombie Michael Jackson. lol


lol zombies are fun!

XOX Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are GREAT costumes! And those nails are totally zombied out lol. THat would have driven me crazy I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nail art was appropriate for the occasion. It seems you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thriller!! I love it! Your nails are totally zombified, too. Great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha awesome idea! great costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo awesome! I can't even find words :)) I am a huge MJ fan & the nails...well u nailed it! Hope u had a Thriller nite! ^ this is my face post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...