Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Stash Post

My favorite types of posts are stash posts, so I thought I would show you guys my little corner of the world. :)

Here is my setup:


These are my top coats, base coats, and stamping polishes. 


My wall rack: with OPI, China Glaze, Zoya, Butter London, Illamasqua, Magnetics, Sally Hansen Prisms, Holographics, Orly and Revlons. 


This has my BBs for frankening, polish remover, polish thinner, Blue Cross Cuticle Remover, and my mini polishes.  


Below that are my other polishes.  This is my Color Club, Barielle, Sinful Colors, Hard Candy, Barry M, Love&Beauty/LA Girl, and randoms that I reach for often. 

This is all of my nail art supplies.  I have brushes, striping tape, stamping supplies, rhinestones, beads, and glitter all in this little foldable pouch.  it is really easy to carry when I travel. 

This caboodle consists of all of my glitters, flakies, crackles, and stripers. 


This bottom area in my desk holds my bubble mailers, my cup and water for marbling, my acrylic paints, and the extra polishes I don't have a place for in my other displays. 


This box contains all of my nail care tools.  It has my files, cuticle nippers, nail clippers, nail brush, cuticle cream, orange sticks, pumice stone, and my felt square for removing polish.  This one normally sits on my desk and i put it away when I'm not at polishing my nails. 

This last container holds extra things.  It holds all of my extra bottles of my favorite polishes, glitter, stickers, tape, stones, scissors, and it is just randomly thrown in there. I don't normally pull this box out unless I need something in it. 

So there you have it, my little nail art area. :)

XOX Caitlin

PS, i have some nail art coming your way today. :)

10 comments:

  1. I love the way you have eveything set up!, it like you have a little nail salon in the comfort of your own home! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great setup! I love these posts too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Wish I had a desk and chair. I end up doing it on the couch and have already taken some of the finish off my coffee table. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like to do manis while i watch tv... so, i bought a plastic lap tray! they are under $10 (i think!!) at Micheal's... it's wonderful because i'm so messy, and this way the polish is all over the tray and not a table or the couch! Ria :)

      Delete
  4. Love the color of this room! Nice setup too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stash!! I love your little nail polish corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stash posts are the best!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! Your set up is gorgeous. I LOVE the color of your walls.

    Also...I spy a Game Cube!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always impressive to see other stashes... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE posts like this, you have an awesome setup! Ria :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! First time I comment on your blog (and more to come)! I'm so in love with your nail art! So gorgeous! I'd love to have all that in my house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...