Saturday, July 14, 2012

BFF Nail Art Challenge: Girly Girl

 For the 2nd installment of BFF Challenge, the theme was Girly Girl. :) I was thinking of doing something flowery, but we have flowers coming up, so I wanted to do something that is girly, but better fits my personality. :)

I started out with 2 costs of this gorgeous seafoam from Color Club, Blue-Ming, and then added the heart accents with Orly Glitz.  I added a topcoat of HK Girl to finish it off.

 How adorable are these? :) I am so in love with these, it is not even funny.


(ignore the bottle, I put the wrong sticker on! oopsie)

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies in on this challenge, They have some pretty great nail art as well! :)


XOX Caitlin
PS: my giveaway ends soon!! Don't forget to enter!

21 comments:

  1. Did you paint on those hearts or stamp it? This is a beautiful colour combination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried stamping, but it didn't work like I wanted, so I went over them with a dotter tool.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love the color combo and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some little girls that would love these! I cant wait to try it on them! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and really very girly mani! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!
    You label your Color Clubs just like me!
    Why the heck don't they label the bottles when they are in a set?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful and definitely captures the girly girl image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I'm in love with this mani, the colours are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous, and such a perfect colour combination xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!so cute!
    love that gold!
    its really pigmented!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute :-) Love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these colors are absolutely gorgeous together, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my GOSH! I absolutely love this! the hearts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a stunner. and i never ever get tired of seeing or wearing blue ming. it is a mighty awesome polish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! This is so gorgeous! I don't even know where to start :D Love the color combo and I adore the little hearts! And that gold polish looks amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so delicate and awesome and yeah... I'm just overall loving this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...