Thursday, August 30, 2012

BFF Challenge: Cath Kidston

So today's nail art is based on Cath Kidston. Cath Kidston is known for her nostalgic floral prints, so of course I had to recreate one!

These are the nails I did:

 I used Sation Board Girl Blue as the base, followed by Barry M Bright Pink for the base of the flowers, and then Essie Ole Caliente for the flower detail, and A green Sally Hansen that doesn't have a label that I got at the Dollar Tree. Ignore my shiny cuticles, I applied a different cuticle oil that I don't normally use before I took photos.




This is what I was going for!

I think it turned out well! What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

Check out these other BFFs in the challenge! The las one is Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colours! Such a great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really good job, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those bright colors. Great inspiration, you managed to make your nails exactly like the pattern you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design. I think a baby blue base would really make the flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...