Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kiko with GOSH Gasoline

These are some nails from the vault! I am using 2 polishes I got while I was in London this past summer!

 Used in this mani is Kiko 331. It is a gorgeous purple creme polish.  I applied 2 coats of this polish, no topcoat.  On par with every other Kiko polish I own, the formula is fantastic. Smooth and creamy and two coats covered all VNL. 


I added an accent nail of Gosh Gasoline.  Gasoline is a pretty purple glass fleck/shimmer.



XOX Caitlin

In other news.....

I am going to IMATS New York this weekend! I am so excited! I am meeting up with some of my blogger buddies to go to the show, and will definitely have some pics when I return!



I also only have 2 more weeks of classes, and hopefully I can fulfill my promise of blogging more frequently when classes end!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...