Monday, April 1, 2013

Barielle Nail Art!

*this product was sent for my unbiased review*

Last week I showed you the Barielle Sweet Treats Collection, and today I have some nail art that I did using one of the polishes! I used Green Apple Chew for the base of this mani.

After I applied the polish, I began to do a process similar to water marble to get the effect you see on the nail.  I dripped black polish into a cup of water, and spritzed it with a bottle of hand sanitizer to make dots similar to the OPI Black Spotted that was released in Europe. What actually happened was very cool, and I am quite pleased with the results.It reminds me of lightening! My favorite nail is my ring finger.



What do you think about this?
XOX Caitlin

*this product was sent for my unbiased review*

10 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous. I looove it, and I'm not a big neon fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the water spotted manicures I have seen so far, this one definitely is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am really happy with how it turned out!

      Delete
  3. i love the contrast between that bright green and the black - and the patterns came out so cool! it looks like some kind of weird science experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out awesome!!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that came out great, this really IS a creative idea! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous! Reminds me of some kind of Supervillian <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...