Friday, May 3, 2013

For Audrey Chevron



One of the first polishes I ever remember purchasing is China Glaze For Audrey. I remember looking up swatches and knowing instantly that I had to have it.  For Audrey was my very first polish purchase as a polishaholic that I remember. It was my gateway polish! lol

For Audrey is such a fantastic color, and is a staple in my collection.  No matter how many polishes I have that are a similar color, For Audrey is still the one that comes to mind.

Today's nail art is very simple using striping tape over For Audrey to create a chevron design on the accent nail.  I used Wet N Wild Black Creme as the black polish in the design.

 photo IMG_98491.jpg

Every time I wear For Audrey I get compliments! This is a classic design for a classic color. I love it!

XOX Caitlin

6 comments:

  1. Love the Chevron accent nail! For Audrey is such a perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic color, I'm a sucker for light blues :) I love the chevron accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was probably my first too.
    I think its one of those polishes when you ask people, what should i get to start my collection, this will always be one of those staples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous, classy color :) Your chevrons look awesome, too. Awesome job, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...