Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New stuff!!


I just got 3 colors from Revlon at Ulta for really cheap,  They were buy 2 get one free, and i have the beauty coupon, so i got 3 polishes for $6!  I'm so proud of myself. :)

I also got the rest of the Color Club Boho collection, so now i have it all!  I dont think i have posted about my color club collection, but everytime i go to Ross, I find a new set that i dont own! 7 polishes for 7.99 is a great deal i think, especially for the quality, because some of the colors are amazing and go on flawlessly, while others may not be as satisfactory.  Im very happy with Color Club in general, so i will definitely be buying more. :)

Swatches to come in the next few Days!! :)


I am still on the hunt for the Wet N' Wild On The Prowl collection... I have yet to come across it at Walgreens, CVS, or Rite Aid. :(  I really want Behind Closed Doors and Tangled in my web. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...