Sunday, October 30, 2011

Orly Foul Play

Soooooo over the weekend I went with my roommates to see Rocky Horror Picture Show in Charleston, and guess what I came across at Ulta... one lonely bottle of foul play.  Of course I bought it! It was so lonely there sitting at the bottom back of the rack. :(  He sure is happy on my nails now though. :)

Foul Play is an amazing polish with a dark purple jelly base, small silver glitter, slightly larger blue glitter and flakies that are orange with a green duochrome shine.  let me just say amazing!!
In these pictures I used 3 coats of Foul Play, with one coat of Seche Vite.

This is pic heavy.  I also found that my bathroom lighting was actually able to show the duochrome!

Enjoy!





Here you can see the purple jelly base.



LOOK AT THAT AMAZING DUOCHROMENESSSSSS!!




I hope I did it justice. :)

Hopefully I will be able to post a new mani tomorrow!

XOX, Caitlin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...