Monday, October 17, 2011

Psycho

So OPI was holding a contest for halloween movie nails, so i decided to join in.  The movie I chose was Psycho by Alfred Hitchcock.  A total classic. :)  So without further ado here you are!

I absolutely love how these turned out.  I hope you do too!

I love doing halloween nails.  Halloween is my favorite holiday, besides Christmas. I still haven't decided what im going to dress up as for halloween. I'm debating between Elphaba from Wicked or maybe Aurora if i can find a crown.

anywho... I hope this finds you all well, and have a good night!

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. I love your design, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg awesome, please check out my blog too ! im a new follower, love your work..

    suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! This is awesome *-* Just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...