Monday, May 14, 2012

Cherry Blossoms

I was sitting in my little polish area painting my nails with the Color Club polishes I found at Burlington Coat Factory(the Color Club Blossoming set!) and I really wanted to do some cherry blossoms.  the colors just screamed cherry blossoms to me. lol So here they are!

The base is Color Club Hydrangea Kiss, from the blossoming collection, the brown is China Glaze Mahogany Magic, the pink is Color Club Sugar Sheer, and the black accents are acrylic paint.  I used one of my nail art brushes for the stems and dotting tools for the flowers.



XOX Caitlin

10 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of Color Club as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They are really beautiful. You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty and delicate :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how all the colors are soo PERFECT for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! Cherry Blossoms are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing and gorgeous! I just love cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks awesome! You usually see this mani with a much more "For Audrey" background, but I really like this blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mani. Great color combo-ing. I might have to pick this one up!! Love it!

    Cherry blossoms are one of my favorites! Wish I could grow them in Florida...I would have them all over my property.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...