Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Haul Post!

I haven't done a haul post in a while, so I wanted to post a couple of things that I accumulated over the past couple of weeks. I won't say I have been on a no-buy, but I haven't been buying alot.  Only when there are good deals. :P

I got my first Lippmanns from HSN on Clearance, they came in 2 sets for $10 a piece, which is a bargain! I got both sets, and for a total of $27 shipped for 4 lippmanns I am super proud of the bargain I got.

I got this polish for free when the Pampered Chef had a Bloom.com deal, and I got this polish for free! I also got 2 EOS Lip balms and my shipping was part of the deal(even though they closed it off hours after I got mine with shipping included).   so my total for this polish was $1.

These are my mom's polishes, she got these with her bloom.com deal, and she has used ZsaZsa on her toes since she got it! I just keep it on my shelf with my other Zoyas.  The total for these was only the shipping which was around $6 which my mom paid. 

When someone posted that they had found the Color Club Blossoming collection at Burlington Coat Factory, I took a trip and was actually able to find it! Such a good deal for all 7 polishes(and a topcoat) was only $8, and I also got the grey Cosmetic Arts Polish at Ross for $2.

 I won this polish in a giveaway! I already did a post about it, it came from MiMi's Manis, and I am so grateful for it! I hardly ever win giveaways and this one was a real treat! 

I saw these neons at Walgreens and I really wanted them. so I bought these 3, for a total of $6.

Yesterday I found these Essies at Rite Aid on clearance, for...... wait for it....... $2 a piece! I got all 4 of these for what it would cost to get one at normal price.  $8 total.  There were only these 4 in the bin, but they are from the navigate her collection. 

I think even though I found the essies last night, My favorite find of the day is this Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White.  For some reason it has been discontinued, and it is super hard to find.  It is supposed to be a really good white for stamping, and when I test it out you guys will be the first to know!  I also got this pretty Maybelline Express Finish polish, and the total of these two polishes was only $2.50 combined.  I really want to go back out and search the other Rite Aids to see if any other ones have more Whirlwind White.


I am pretty proud of my hauling over the past month, it hasn't been too much, i don't think.  Only really good bargains. The total for all of my past month's haul is:  $61.  That is a lot, but if you factor out the Lippmanns it is only $34.  wwhich i think is pretty reasonable. :)

I am also waiting on a package to arrive from the UK, and I am super excited to be able to knock some of my lemmings off of my list. 

Have you gotten any deals lately?

XOX Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. O.o I am so jealous of the Essie...I never find anything that great on clearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really lucky, a haul that size would have cost me a small fortune over here in the UK (Northern Ireland to be precise) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neons! incredible colours! Floam looks great. I usually dislike deborah lippmann polishes but I'm surprised that I really like all the ones you bought.
    Which eos lipbalms did you get? :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...