Saturday, October 15, 2011

Black and Silver Pumpkin Sparkle

So I havent posted in a few days because my memory card for my camera has been messing up. :(  But today I found my other memory card and now I can post again!

So, a few days ago I picked up the Black and Silver Pumpkin Glitter at Rite Aid and boy am I glad that I did.  It satisfied my Lemming for Wet N Wild's On The Prowl - Tangled in my Web(although if i came across it I wouldn't pass it up.)  So I have a few pictures for you of the Black and Silver Pumpkin Glitter over China Glaze's For Audrey.  Let me just say that I LOVE this.  It wears very well.

I would like to say that I wore this for 2 days when I took these pictures, and I have virtually no tip wear.  No gritty glitter texture either.

This is one coat Seche Clear base coat, Two coats of China Glaze For Audrey, and one placed coat of the Black and Silver Pumpkin Glitter, topped off with Seche Vite.   :)

Enjoy!

XOX Caitlin




4 comments:

  1. that's really pretty. I can't get the pumpkin polish here but my mom just brought me back a few from a recent trip back east.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :) They are definitely a hidden gem on a drugstore isle. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute combo! Reminds me of Nubar Polka Dot somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...