Monday, October 24, 2011

A few of my Favorites!

Right now I am rocking my favorite color - Chartreuse!  And my current favorite glitter- a Pumpkin Polish I bought at Rite Aid! The green polish is 3 coats of China Glaze Electric Pineapple and then  a top layer of Glitter!  Its the same glitter that I used earlier with China Glaze For Audrey, but this time its over another pretty color!  This is just a basic mani that I love to wear to school when I want something easy. :)



Let me just say..... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS.  The green is amazing. And the black and silver are like amazing polkadots!   You can actually see my scar on my thumb... how weird.  I didnt notice it until i opened this pic. lol. Lets just say that I had an accident with a plastic butter knife.. and I almost passed out.. lol

Heres a close up and a low light shot.





Another pic of the AMAZING color.



And a cute bottle shot. :)




I hope im not boring you guys with this glitter.  I just think its amazeballs!! you can see how much I've already used up... I guess I need to get another bottle before it goes away!

I'm super excited about my OPI win!! I can't wait to get it in the mail so i can swatch it for you guys! :)

XOX, Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...