Thursday, October 27, 2011

NOTD

This morning I decided I wanted to do a black matte, but not just any black matte. I wanted to do an awesome black matte. wanna see what I came up with?

Of course you do! because its awesome. :P



I know... glitter on my cuticles.. but it comes off in the shower...

Anywho, back to these awesome nails. I used Seche Base(so it doesn't stain), 2 coats of Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris, I concentrated some Ulta Pinata-yada on the base and placed the others around it, and then I used Essie Matte About You in two coats to give it that extra something.  And that extra something is awesomeness.  ok enough talking and on to more picture spam! (I got a little carried away with my camera. :)  )










What do you think?  Let me know in the comments!

XOX, Caitlin






4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...