Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fun with Striping Tape

For today's nails, I have some diagonal stripes. I don't know where this idea came from, but I had striping tape in front of me, I pulled out my swatch sticks to find a color, and this is what came out.  I am totally loving this mani. 

I had a problem on my middle finger with topcoat that kind of smeared the polish toward the tip, but other than that, i would call this a success.

I used Wet N Wild Black creme as the base of this mani, then I taped it off and painted the stripes with China Glaze Traffic Jam, Color Club Almost Famous, and the blue Love&Beauty polish from Forever21.




XOX Caitlin

10 comments:

  1. I looove the colours you used. Beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee it!!!! i love colorful manis with black details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! Love the diagonal stripes

    ReplyDelete
  5. another winner - this is a stunning colour combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I've got some striping tape coming in the mail and I can't wait to get it. I've seen so many cute manis using it lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...