Friday, January 6, 2012

New Stamper Set at WalMart

My friend Kirsten of Geeky Owl(check out her blog guys!) posted a picture to PAA of a new stamper set at Walmart, so I ran out to get it.  And now I have pictures to show you!!

This set is made by Fing'rs, and the title is Flirt Nail Art Stamping Set.  I believe that this is currently in the process of being stocked at Walmart; because my store was being restocked after the holidays.  From what it looked like they are going to be a part of their normal stock. Mine was still being replenished and it had the paper saying what goes where, so I'm hoping that they will be readily available in most stores.

On to the pictures:

This is what the packaging looks like. 


The set when removed from the packaging.


The scraper: It is not metal! I am excited to have a plastic scraper now! This feels like it will work great!


The stamper.


A white nail art stamping polish. Size .17 fl oz


The Image plate that comes in the set.


This is a picture of the size of the scraper and how the end of it compares to the Stamper from the Salon Express kit.   I have not used this new stamper yet, so I will come back with a review later on!


There was also a pack next this scraper set that looks similar to 2 image plates I already have, and they are also made by Fing'rs.   The set of 2 extra plates cost around $2 I think.

The price of the set Above was $6.

Just wanted to let you guys know about this!

XOX Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. ohhh, cant wait to read your review! Just bought Konad today

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting. I'm going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this kit the other day and I found it extremely EASY to use...It works better than my Salon Express which I purchased at Rite-Aid...the FLIRT stamper picks up the image with little effort...hope you'll do more tutorials...now I have to figure out what color combos I want to use..♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw those today and thought it would be a better alternative to waiting for Konad to be shipped to me. They only had one kit and were out of extra plates which are sold separately. I'm still kind of curious as to what designs they have because i'm not particularly fond of Flirt's floral patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...