Sunday, January 29, 2012

Guest Post: Jeni from Polish Me Lovely!!

I asked Jeni from Polish Me lovely to do a guest post for me, and she has done an amazing job, Just look below.  Thanks so much Jeni for this amazing post!


"Color Club Wild at Heart

Hi everyone, I'm Jeni, from Polish Me Lovely. This is my first guest post and I am honored to be posting on the lovely Caitlin's beautiful blog!! She has such flawless nails and very creative nail art!! Love her :)

I recently purchased Color Club Wild at Heart and Fashion Addict at 8ty8beauty.com and I am in LOVE. They have a very light holo effect to them in certain lighting and it is just gorgeous! Wild at Heart completely blew me away as soon as it touched my nails!! It is almost a one coater! The shade of deep purple with a beautiful reddish holo shimmer in sunlight, is just GORGEOUS and the formula is absolutely flawless.

I decided to try out my new dotting tools, and used a few different sizes for the randomly placed dots on my accent nail. I used Fashion Addict for the dots, and then went back over the bigger dots with Wild at Heart to make them look more like bubbles. I love it!!!







My husband took these pictures for me with his awesome Nikon camera! Now I never want to use anything else!!

Thanks for having me Caitlin!! :)

-Jeni"



Jeni you are more than welcome, I am so happy to have you!

this is a gorgeous polish! I need Wild at Heart in my collection!! It has been on my wishlist, and now I NEED it. :P

 Thanks so much for doing a guest post!  Your nails are gorgeous and your little nail art is so cute! :)

Guys, you should totally check out her gorgeous blog!  http://polishmelovely.blogspot.com/

Thanks again Jeni!

XOX, Caitlin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...