Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Psych Week of Colors: Blue

 To continue my Color Psychology week I am using Blue.

Blue:
"The color of the sky and the ocean, blue is one of the most popular colors. It causes the opposite reaction as red. Peaceful, tranquil blue causes the body to produce calming chemicals, so it is often used in bedrooms. Blue can also be cold and depressing. Fashion consultants recommend wearing blue to job interviews because it symbolizes loyalty. People are more productive in blue rooms. Studies show weightlifters are able to handle heavier weights in blue gyms."

And my blue polish for today:

China Glaze First Mate with Finger Paints Motley.




XOX Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. Motley is my favorite FP flakie! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both of these and they are so pretty!!! Can't wait til you do brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea of psych week! Brilliant! I've given you the Kreativ Blogger Award! Check it out: http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...