Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stamping Sunday: Green

Ok, so as most of you can tell from my most recent posts, I am addicted to stamping.  and some of the lovely ladies on PAA created another group dedicated to just stamping! And similar to the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenges, these challenges are every sunday, and have random themes for example: with a certain color or the last number of the plate ending in a 5.

This week's challenge is Green!  Because I have not returned home to my beloved stash The only green I had with me at home was one I gave to my sister. lol.  So I used this Essence Color and Go polish called Lime Up!

I used a Color Club Cold Metal from the Foiled Collection to stamp with, and it looks fabulous!  :)

Oh and this is Red Angel plate RA114.


XOX Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. Ooohhh!! This is so fun and funky!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psychedelic! Great colors. Love how they offset each other.

    I nominated you for an award. You can see it at http://www.glitterobsession.com/2012/01/im-someones-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you thru the stamping group! Am a new follower-am digging your blog design background! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamping is so... vintage, and gorgeous, and modern... wow! Both colors have matched perfectly!
    =D
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...