Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stamping Sunday: Stars(Galaxy Nails)

For stamping sunday in the Adventures of Stamping group, we were supposed to do stars.  I unfortunately do not have any star stamps. :( so I decided to do a Nebula! or galaxy nails, or whatever you would like to call it!

And this is kind of a tutorial, it shows you how I achieved the Galaxy Nails!


First step: Paint them black. ( I used Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris) 

Second Step: I stamped on KleanColor Metallic Sapphire using plate RA 107. 

Third Step: I sponged on white in different directions. I used Wet N Wild French White Creme  (as you can see, the Metallic Sapphire soaked up the white, but I think that it looks really cool)

Fourth Step: I used a really tiny paint brush and added dots for stars. 

 Fifth Step: I added Finger Paints Twisted.

Sixth Step i added Funky Finger Sand and Stilettos to the edges of the white. 

Lastly I went back and sponged black on top of the white to mute it a little bit.

I really like the way my galaxy nails came out! What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...