Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Lion King

Ok, so This is going to be the first in a series of Wednesday Broadway Mani's.  Broadway is something that I love dearly, so every Wednesday from now until I run out musicals, I am going to do freehand nail art dedicated to one Musical in particular. This week is Lion King.

(I may at times use a stamper, if I find that the stamper would be perfect for the theme that I am doing, because obviously any stamp is going to be much cleaner than freehand. also I will not name the polishes that I used, because there will be alot. lol.  I also may use acrylic paint. )

Onto the Nails:



The Sun on the horizon:

The title:

Pride Rock:

The Lion:

A tree in the middle of the desert:

And the Broadway poster:


XOX Caitlin

What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. I love your take on the Lion King!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I love your blog, I've given you an award! :) http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lion King! This is stunning! You did an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to see it in Greenville???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! We had the choice to see the Lion King at the Peace Center, or the Michael Jackson Cirque Du Soleil show at the Colonial Life Arena in Columbia.

      Delete
    2. Oooo I wanted to see the MJ thing but I got tickets to lion king for Christmas

      Delete
    3. I wanted to see the Lion King too, but I have seen it on Broadway when I was in New York City a few years ago, and I am a HUGE MJ fan, plus my mom found a great deal on tickets.

      When we got to the MJ show, they upgraded our tickets, and we were like 10 rows from the stage. It was such an amazing experience.

      Delete
    4. We went to see Lion King today. We were like 8 rows from the stage!! It was really amazing. I am absolutely in LOVE with MJ. I really wish I had gotten to go.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...