Monday, January 16, 2012

Psych Week: Brown

 By request Here is brown:

"Solid, reliable brown is the color of earth and is abundant in nature. Light brown implies genuineness while dark brown is similar to wood or leather. Brown can also be sad and wistful. Men are more apt to say brown is one of their favorite colors."

The brown I have here is 212 Sephora from Sephora by OPI.  I got this one with the Sephora gift card that they sent out in an email in November.  When I was looking through my stash for a good brown to show you, I realized I don't own many browns... I will have to fix that. :P





XOX Caitlin

PS I'm going to be playing around with my light source in order to remove glare, and I am going to speak to my photography teacher about camera settings and stuff, so hopefully my photos will improve!

Source:  http://www.infoplease.com/spot/colors1.html

1 comment:

  1. YAY Finally Brown!!! Thank you! I am so brown! You definitely need more brown polish in your life. try Essie Little Brown Dress-heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...