Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Psych Week of Colors: Yellow

I know I said yesterday that I was going to do white today, but I felt like doing yellow. :)

Yellow:
"Cheerful sunny yellow is an attention getter. While it is considered an optimistic color, people lose their tempers more often in yellow rooms, and babies will cry more. It is the most difficult color for the eye to take in, so it can be overpowering if overused. Yellow enhances concentration, hence its use for legal pads. It also speeds metabolism."

And now on to the swatches! I actually am figuring out my way around my new DSLR Camera, and I think these came out quite nicely! I am taking a photography course, so I am really excited about how it will impact my photographs!

The yellow is a Cosmetic Arts polish from Ross. It reminds me of Almost Famous, so I will have to do a post on them.
The black is Black Creme as always.
And the Image Plate is Konad M73.



XOX Caitlin

What do you think about this?

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/colors1.html

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting! The mani looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a massive place in my heart for black and yellow, and this is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this yellow! You're stamping is perfection! Need to try this design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...