Monday, January 16, 2012

Psych Week: Red + Shatter

On to the next color: Red

"The most emotionally intense color, red stimulates a faster heartbeat and breathing. It is also the color of love. Red clothing gets noticed and makes the wearer appear heavier. Since it is an extreme color, red clothing might not help people in negotiations or confrontations. Red cars are popular targets for thieves. In decorating, red is usually used as an accent. Decorators say that red furniture should be perfect since it will attract attention."

 What better to show you than a perfect red. I used Finger Paints Curators Crimson.  It came in a set from Sallys with a purple and a small bag.


This week in PAA the challenge was Crackle, so to Jazz this red up a little bit I added a Silver crackle from OPI called Silver Shatter.  I believe it was released with the Pirates of the Caribbean set originally, or atleast that is what was out with it when I picked it up from my JC Pennys.

I applied it quite thick, because my bottle is getting old from air exposure, so the bottle rim is caked with the polish, and was hard to open at first.  but the Shatter still came through. :)


XOX Caitlin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...