Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pure Ice: Heartbreaker (a must see!)

I saw swatches of Pure Ice Heart breaker, and now that I have it in my possession I will say that you needd it as well.  It is gorgeous over black!

Words can't even describe it, so I'll let the pictures do all the talking.

I promise it's the same polish!



Look at that amazing green-blue shift! Its soooo amazing! As always these pictures don't do it justice. This has such an awesome shift, and I love it! It's a must have in any collection! I promise.

What do you think? Do you have this?

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. I agree heart breaker is amazing, looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need this polish! Too bad they don't sell Pure Ice in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh. I sent this to my secret valentine but I had no idea this is what it looked like over black! I should've grabbed one for myself lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...