Monday, February 6, 2012

Glitter Sandwich

This week in PaA the theme was Glitter Sandwich.  After an epic fail, I decided to try again with one of my OPI Sorbet polishes, and the results are amazing.

I used 2 coats of OPI Too Hot Pink to Handle from the Texas collection as the Jelly.  The application of this polish is perfect.  It is really shear which made this perfect for this glitter sandwich.

For the Glitter I used Wet N Wild Spoiled Shuffle The Deck.  Then I added one more coat to make it a sandwich.  Look how gorgeous this came out.


And that is my glitter Sandwich.  What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. OOhh, I LOVE it, it looks so juicy and yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it looks like lady bugs almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your glitter sandwich it's so colourful and gorgeous :) I've given you the cute blog award - http://charlottes-nails.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I know others are saying ladybugs but personally it reminds me of strawberries and of summertime :) very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...