Thursday, February 9, 2012

China Glaze Blue Years Eve Over Black

I noticed that this polish has a really cool purple duo in it, and wanted to see the purple really pop, so I put one coat of WNW Black Creme, and then one coat of Blue Years Eve and just look at how pretty this came out! I think my new hobby is painting duos over black to see their color come to life.

You have to clikc these to see the amazing beauty of this polish. 



You can see a little more purple in this picture,  it is much more noticeable in person, It was soooo hard to photograph!



What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Who knew it even had purple in it?! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, pretty! This makes me want to run out and buy that one pack that's left on clearance at Sally Beauty right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really a pretty combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...