Friday, February 3, 2012

Secret Valentine

With Valentine's Day approaching the lovely ladies in PolishAholic's Anonymous partook in a secret valentine(kinda like secret santa, but for valentines day!) I decided to partake in it this time, and my secret valentine surprised me soooooooooooo much!

My Valentine was Erin G (also known for her polishes: Nostalgic Nail Lacquers, visit her Etsy Shop here!) and It was nothing short of amazing!

I received Butter London the Black Knight- One of my MAJOR Lemmings, and now it is my very first Butter London!

I also Received One of her polishes: Rio from Nostalgic Nail Lacquer. And it is just gorgeous.

I am so happy that I got to partake in this Secret Valentine, and I plan to do more of them in the future. It was so exciting!

XOX Caitlin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...