Monday, February 20, 2012

Some Under the Sea Nail Art!

Sarah at Chalkboard Nails is having a nail art contest, and  I decided to enter!  The main requirement was that your nail art be painted with a dotting tool, so I pulled out my trusty dotting tool, and went to work!

I believe that this would be a squid, from the shape of the head, so look at my cute purple squid! 



The polishes I used are: OPI Skull and Glossbones as the base, then OPI Funky Dunkey, Zoya Caitlin, Wet N Wild Black Creme and French White Creme, and topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite. :)

Also, I only used the round dotting tool end, because the brush part is gross, and I wasn't even supposed to use it anyhow. 


 What do you think? Will you be entering?

XOX Caitlin

11 comments:

  1. Very cute squid. Very nice nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I don't think I'll enter; I'm not as skilled! But I'd vote for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, my daughter (age8) looked at it and squealed in delight, she wants one now...
    Jww

    ReplyDelete
  4. that mani is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your creation is awesome!
    Unfortunately,I can't enter the contest, I'm from Italy and Llarowe does not ship here :-(
    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Love the squid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...