Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pure Ice: Tease

Today I have the cousin to heartbreaker, Tease, which is a pink/blue shimmer in a bright pink base.  This polish is also a Pure Ice polish from Walmart and cost around $2.

After I purchased Heart Breaker and discovered all of its amazing glory, I decided to go back to walmart and see if I could find more Pure Ice Shimmers, and to my luck I came across Tease and another polish I will review later.  I am still hunting for Oh Baby, and as soon as I find it I will snatch it up. ;)

Here is one coat of Pure Ice Tease over Wet N Wild Black Creme.




Look at all that pink-blue shimmery goodness! I think these pure Ice polishes are a great bargain and they are soo pretty! What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

7 comments:

  1. This looks great over the black! There isn't a Walmart close enough to be convenient for me (how is that even possible?! lol) but I'll def check these out if one of the local drugstores carry them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that is gorgeous!!! I have this one in my untrieds and now I really want to try it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I'm glad to see more Pure Ice polishes getting some love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAH! i almost picked this up the other day! kicking myself for not grabbing it! gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree!...I luv Pure Ice and I'm so glad my Walmart carries them...I just bought Tease and Wild Thing(its a Green Apple color)...luv them together!♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...