Saturday, February 25, 2012

What makes purple better?

I was just swatching OPI's Grape Set Match, and when I was done taking the photographs, I decided to add Elle's Spell, to see what it would look like.  OMG. Just look at these gorgeous pictures of it.  I can't even begin to describe.

3 coats of OPI Grape... Set... Match and 1 coat of Barielle Elle's Spell.







The red tint to Elle's Spell makes it so rich in color, and the flakies add something that was missing from the cool purple shimmer.


What do you think of this layering experiment? I think it turned out amazing!

XOX Caitlin

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm going to have to try that combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love it! And I almost didn't buy Elle's Spell. So glad I did so that I can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see Elle's Spell in any combo it just reaffirms how much I need it in my life. LOVE this layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like Orly Fowl Play and OPI Merry Midnight in your pictures. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DROOL! I just bought my 1st flakey like that (something by Essie)...now i have to try it on purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, This is gorgeous! Flakies are taking over everywhere by a storm. I Love Purple, and even though it kinda looks like fowl play, I prefer this version more cos the flakies are bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh amazing combo! Those orangy flakies look great over purple!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...