Monday, November 14, 2011

Comparison! Zoya vs Color Club

I decided to do a comparison post with Zoya Caitlin and Color Club Shabby Drab.  These two are amazingly beautiful, but they are exact dupes!

Here you go:


I know many people have already seen swatches of these two together, but I just wanted to do my own post about them. :)

There was definitely a difference in the formulas.  the Zoya was much more opaque than the Color Club, It took 2 coats for the Zoya while it took 3 coats for the Color Club.  But the end result you can not even tell a difference. 

I absolutely loveeeeee this color. (and why wouldn't I the Zoya's name is Caitlin!)

XOX Caitlin

Oh, and I have a bonus picture for you today:

This is my roommate with a creepy bunny mask that she got at an antique auction in a lot with some other cool stuff this weekend.



It reminds me of Donnie Darko...

Anywho... I hope you all are having a great week so far!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comparison post I had no idea that these where dupes and I featured Shabby Drab in my post today lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem! just sharing the knowledge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...