Saturday, November 26, 2011

home week haul!

This week was Thanksgiving, so of course I went black Friday shopping.  This is the stuff I have gathered this week.

On Wednesday when we were on our way home we dropped by target and I picked up the Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream.  When I got back to my hometown I got the OPI set at the top from TJ Maxx.  It has 2 polishes from the Texas Collection - Yall Come Back now ya Hear? and Too Hot Pink to Handle - along with a small bottle of AvoPlex lotion and the OPI top coat - all for $10!

On Friday (yes Black Friday!) all I got was the Wet N Wild Black Creme polish.  (we did get my Sister and Nana a laptop though!)

Today we drove to Simpsonville and I got the Cosmetic Arts garnet polish from Ross and China Glaze Near Dark from Sallys.  While we were there I found those Chupa Chups.  My all time favorite sucker. I have been searching for them in the US for the past 3 years, and we went to an old five and dime store and they had a bucket of suckers.  needless to say I bought them out.



Did you get any good deals this weekend?

XOX Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. That Burt's Bees cuticle cream is the best! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I have used it almost every day since I got it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...