Saturday, November 26, 2011

Comparison! Chartreuse

So for this comparison I decided to show you guys one of my all time favorite colors.  which is why I have so many of this color to show you.  I am always on the hunt for a perfect version of this shade.

Meet Chartreuse.  I just love that name. And the color. It is just so unique. :)

It is a lovely green/yellow that I think is really cool. Yes the photo is blurry and pixelated, but I think it captured my point pretty well regarding the colors and other properties.


The first one-which is on the index and pinky- is OPI Fiercely Fiona.  This one is more yellow than the other two, and It is decent.  In the photo the index has 3 coats of FF and the pinky has 2 coats.  I found that this was too sheer for my liking but I still use it as a layering color.

The next one was China Glaze Electric Pineapple.  this was 3 coats and it is perfectly opaque(I could have did 2 coats and got by, but I i wanted to compare it to what was next to it).  This one is definitely my favorite, because I hate sheer polishes.  I even have a backup bottle when it was on clearance. lol

The final polish I have here is Milani Totally 80's which is from their neon collection.  I absolutely hate this polish.  It was one of my first greens, and shown here is 4 coats.  YES  I said 4 COATS. It is still streaky and you can obviously see the visible nail line.  this polish is terrible and I haven't bought any Milani since, but I think I am going to cave and get those holos soon. ;)


What do you think?  Do you own any of these colors?

XOX Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...