Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15: Trendsetter + my 50th post!

This is my 50th post on my blog! yay!

So for today's 30 day challenge polish I am wearing China Glaze's Trendsetter.  I still havent decided whether I like it or not... It is a weird color and I'm not sure if it goes with my skintone.  I think it doesn't. This color is very... weird.  This is one of my favorite colors... just not for my nails.

This is 3 coats with no basecoat or top coat.

Here are the pictures.







It is very shiny... but that is about all it does for me. The color reminds me of baby food or something.  This one is going to the back of my stash... maybe It would look good as an accent color or something...

What do you think of this color?

XOX Caitlin


Here are the other bloggers joining me in this 30 day challenge!


Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Thalie at Glazed Talons
Taylor at Nailed to the T

1 comment:

  1. it's a weird colour, but I have it and I love it. There's nothing like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...