Sunday, November 27, 2011

Top 5 (OK... top 6) Polishes in my Collection

So today I have my top 5 polishes of all time. It is really 6, because 2 are tied for 4th place.

Here they are!






#5 : China Glaze Westside Warrior


The name on my bottle has started to rub off as you can see, but this is still a great color.  When I finally found this in sally's I had to get it.  :) and it hasn't let me down since. ;)



#4 (a TIE!)   China Glaze Electric Pineapple and For Audrey


These two are staples in my collection.  Electric pineapple has a backup and for Audrey will be getting one as soon as I run out.  These are my two go-to colors if I can't decide what to do!



# 3 - Blue Cross Pumpkin polish in black and silver glitter


You can see how much I have used of this baby.  I absolutely love this stuff.  Ever since my last post about it I haven't put any more on because I don't want to waste it!  It looks really awesome.  I got this to fix my lemming for Tangled in my Web from Wet N Wild when I couldn't find it, and this one is just fantastic. :)



# 2 - Color Club Warhol


This is the most amazing hot pink I own.  This color along with its sisters in the Poptastic collection blow my mind.  It is amazingly neon! It literally glowed on my nails. This color is what made me fall IN LOVE with Color Club, and now they are my all time favorite polish company! I would recommended their polish to anyone.



#1!  Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Ruby Diamond


Of course I had to have my only linear holographic polish here!  This one is my all time favorite, and I will only wear it on special occasions! I absolutely love how linear the holographic pigments are, and I even bought another pack just for this beauty. ;)

I actually I do have swatches of most of these, so feel free to browse my blog. ;)


What are your favorite polishes??

XOX Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty! I seriously must find Color Club Warhol. I saw it on your blog and immediately knew I wanted it. Such a pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Those are all great polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...