Saturday, November 12, 2011

mini haul today...

I checked out my Rite Aid today because someone on PolishAholics Anonymous said that they got a stamper from there, and I wanted to see if mine had one, because I really wanted to try out stamping... I wasn't actually expecting to find it, but it was there, so for $10, Why not?  It had a stamper, scraper, plate holder and 5 image plates!  With cute images too!


These are the 5 plates that came with it!

Dupe of Konad plate M57

Dupe of Konad plate M51.

Dupe of Konad plate M60.

Dupe of Konad plate M25.

This last plate I couldnt find a dupe. If any of my followers have any idea please fill me in!

Also while I was in town I stopped by Big Lots and found this cool bottle of polish remover on clearance for $1, and it has a pump top (similar to Zoya's Remove I think) which I look forward to using!


All in all I am very happy with my haul today! :)

XOX Caitlin

8 comments:

  1. That pump look's cool. I heard it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Could you do a review of the quality?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! I love the argyle- I may have to check Rite Aid out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to buy it too. I already own some of the plates, but I can give those away. I want to try the stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I saw these on TV but I didn't think the plates would have any good images, but I like these! I already have Konad plate M60, but I'd like to add the rest to my stamping stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a find! I'm totally going to see if my Rite Aide has this tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is great I have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I'm going to check my local Rite Aid for these. The stamper itself (a double-ended one) goes for around $8 on eBay, so this is a great deal. Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...