Sunday, November 6, 2011

Comparison Post!


Duochromes!

So today on PolishAholics Anonymous I posted a pic from my day 6 nails which is the Cosmetic Arts Dupe for Color Club Alias(Which you can see here).  Someone asked how it compared to Hard Candy Beetle, and I wanted to show a comparision for you!

They are both really awesome duochromes who's awesomeness really comes out in the shade.

Here is the bottle shot!  The best angle was from the base of the bottle, because you could see all the amazing duochromeness!

On the Left is Hard Candy Beetle, and on the Right is Cosmetic Arts Dupe of Color Club Alias





Glitters!

Another Comparison I have for you today is rainbow hex glitters! The three I have are Wet N Wild - Party of Five Glitters, Claire's Bedazzled, and Ulta's Pinata-yada-yada.  My Pinata-yada-yada is half empty but I was still able to get a good picture to show the difference in color.



Up first is Wet N Wild's Party of Five Glitters. 




 Next up is Claire's Bedazzled.  I think this one is my favorite.  It is like a rainbow in a bottle. 




 And Last but not least, Ulta's Pinata-yada-yada.  This was the first lippmann dupe that i owned, but I just couldnt stop buying these types of glitters.    This bottle was half empty because I have used it quite a lot and I also Used it for frankening.



The Original was Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday

The three most well known Dupes are:
Milani - Gems
Ulta - Pinata Yada Yada
Wet N Wild - Party of Five Glitters

Other Notable glitters:
Claire's - Bedazzled
Street Wear - Confetti
Island Girl - Aloha Surf
Deborah Lippmann - Candy Shop
Deborah Lippmann - Forget You
Confetti - Tasmanian Devil
Color Club - Wish Upon A Rock-star
Essence - Circus Confetti
NYX Girls - Carnival
LA Girl - Glitter Addict Celebrate
OPI  -Rainbow Connection
Nicole by OPI - Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Sephora by OPI -Sparktacular

(I got the majority of this list from this blog)

I hope you Enjoyed this post!

XOX Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...