Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20 of Untrieds - CG Haunting

Day 20 of my untrieds is Haunting by China Glaze from the Halloween 2011 collection.  It is in my untrieds because I got in on clearance right after halloween at sallys for $2!  I absolutely love this color.  It is shown in 2 coats  with no top coat.  Yes the glitter is chunky to the touch, but I don't really mind it. I have read from ladies on PolishAholics Anonymous that Gelous from Sallys works well on top of "hungry" glitter, I have yet to try it.

the first pic is fine, the last 3 I have lobster hands, but they captured the glitter very well in the photo.






do you have this polish? What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

Check out the other awsome bloggers joining me in this challenge!


Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

4 comments:

  1. this is really pretty!! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this I am adding it to my wishlist asap! :) Looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys! I love this color. You can't go wrong with a classic black with silver glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer It's alive! but haunting looks good on you. I'm not so much into blacks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...