Sunday, November 27, 2011

Days 25 & 26 of untrieds.

OK, So to catch back up I am going to show you two new untrieds, the first is Cosmetic Arts burgundy(it really has no name, this is just the color).  The next is a glitter over top that I just got today! it is NYX Girls Gilded Glitter.

I love anything by Forsythe Cosmetics.  They are the makers of Color Club and Cosmetic Arts.  (also Funky Fingers which can be found at 5below)  This burgundy/garnet is beautiful.  This is 3 coats.


This is NYX Girls Gilded Glitter. It is an AMAZING gold flakie. I got it for only $1, and for that price, I may go back to get more.  It kind of reminds me of the new gold Essie As Gold as it Gets, but I think that Gilded Glitter has more/bigger gold flakie chunks in it. Maybe someone can compare?  I don't normally purchase alot of Essie.



XOX Caitlin

Here are the others who have stuck with the challenge!

Alexandria at Je T’aime Lacquer
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Taylor at Nailed to the T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...