Sunday, January 15, 2012

Psych Week of Colors: Green

I know I'm a little behind, but with classes starting it doesn't exactly make this easy. lol

Here it is: Green

"Currently the most popular decorating color, green symbolizes nature. It is the easiest color on the eye and can improve vision. It is a calming, refreshing color. People waiting to appear on TV sit in "green rooms" to relax. Hospitals often use green because it relaxes patients. Brides in the Middle Ages wore green to symbolize fertility. Dark green is masculine, conservative, and implies wealth. However, seamstresses often refuse to use green thread on the eve of a fashion show for fear it will bring bad luck."


I am using Nubar Reclaim.  I ordered this with my amazon giftcard, and boy am I happy with my purchase.  It is an amazing green linear holographic polish.  and I mean AMAZING.

Here she is!




I just love that rainbow.

XOX Caitlin

The site I got the Color Psychology info: http://www.infoplease.com/spot/colors1.html

6 comments:

  1. wow i did not know any of that about the color green thats very cool thanks for sharing, reclaim is very beautiful i keep forgetting i need to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this polish is so beautiful! Now I gotta add it to my wishlist! I been loving this series of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is wonderful! very pretty! great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this Reclaim and it is stunning! green is my 2nd fave color-still waiting for brown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...