Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Essie and Spoiled Stripes

 Ahhhh stripes.  I love stripes. And these stripes are awesome!

I started with a base of 2 coats of Spoiled I Only Eat Salads, followed by striping tape and painting with Essie No More Film.  I think that the color combination is really great together, and the stripes really are a great accent.

I have to say that the green, Spoiled - I Only Eat Salads, Stained my nails SO BAD! My nails were green after I took the polish off, which just makes me remember to put on a base coat now, and to never forget before I use a green or blue again.




Also don't forget about my giveaway! Click Here to enter!

 


What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

11 comments:

  1. I like how you made each nail different. I hate when polish stains. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wide and thin stripes together, and varied on each nail! Very cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and so unique! Hopefully a base coat gets rid of the staining next time...for some polishes staining is just inevitable =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caitlin. I am one of your new followers. I found this mani on Pinterest and I was mesmerized, I just fell in love in this combination of colors and design! I am happy that I found you blog because it is full with original and beautiful manicures. I am a big nail art fan, so I am sure that I will spend a lot of time here. I am anxious for you new mani and post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color combination! I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I ask, is it best to peel away the tape immediately or wait for the polish to set? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...