Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Neon has that POW!

Today I decided to go NEON! I just really love neon polish. It just glows on my nails! I was feeling a bit uninspired yesterday, so I turned to my nail wheel for inspiration, and this is what happened! I really love the outcome.

This is 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the base so the neon shines super bright, and then 1 coat of Sinful Colors Neon Melon.  I added the nail art with my dotting tool and Wet N Wild Black Creme.



I just love Neon polish. I can't get enough!

XOX Caitlin

9 comments:

  1. wow! This mani looks amazing! Love the neon and the black nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this neon color I'm actually wearing it on my toesies right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great job on the dots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pop art on the nails! This looks so cool. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks soooooo cool! nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pop art and this manicure is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...