Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Swatch: Jessica Cosmetics: Oscar Ready

Last weekend I went to TJ Maxx and stumbled upon Jessica Cosmetics Nail Polish.  I had heard of it, and I decided to try them out.  The polishes came in a set with 4 polishes and a topcoat, in a pentagon shaped box.  I purchased 3 different sets that were different, and this polish came from one of them. 

The name of this polish is Oscar Ready, and this polish is FABULOUS.  It is a shimmery/metallic-ish red, with red glitters sparkling throughout. I think this is what I wanted China Glaze Ruby Pumps to be.  This polish covered in TWO COATS and is just gorgeous! I will definitely be wearing this pretty polish again!



And a macro, for your viewing pleasure.  It is just gorgeous, I can't get over it.

What do you think?

XOX Caitlin

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...