Thursday, June 21, 2012

Essie No More Film with Stamping

For these nails I used Essie No More Film as the base.   It is a blurple that leans more purple in real life.  There are hints of blue though, so it is really hard to photograph. I got No More Film with copious credits last week when they gave $10 extra.  I am still waiting on 2 other polishes, and I plan to do a dupe post of the many blues I have now. lol

The formula was really great, it covered in 1 coat, but I did 2 for good measure. I then stamped with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White using Cheeky Ch10 for the stamp.

I really like how this one turned out. It kind of reminds me of cool wallpaper. lol



XOX Caitlin

7 comments:

  1. I like this mani. The color combo and the stamping - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look perfect together! I love the color of the polish. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stamping and the mani is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, both the base colour and the stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails! Thanks for sharing your joy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...